Become a Member
Membership in the Waterloo Region Law Association is restricted to Lawyers and Licensed Paralegals in good standing with the Law Society of Upper Canada who practice in the Region of Waterloo. Articling Students of local firms are automatically members at no cost for the duration of their articles.
Why become a member?
- Your membership entitles you to 24 hour access to print material and electronic resources in the law library
- Your membership enables the association to keep the cost of lunches, continuing education and other programs affordable to everyone
- Your membership means you are included in all mailings of notices, practice directions and invitations
- Your membership entitles you to nominate trustees and vote at the Annual General Meeting each year
- Your membership ensures you are an important and informed individual in the vibrant and rapidly growing legal community in Waterloo Region
- Membership for 2018 is $150.00 (plus $19.50 HST).
- Click here to activate your membership.